Sunday, May 31, 2009

Home safe.

Today was the first time I ever did anything remotely religious on a date. After walking aimlessly for hours in the woods (I just kept choosing the path that went the most "up"), we ended up at the cross on top of the mountain. Even though he's not a believer, I easily talked him into going up there, and while we were up there, he got a small taste of what I've been dealing with as one of two city workers who passed us made disrespectful comments in my general direction. In a way, I think the experience gave him more respect for the religion in my life.

Regardless, my pictures turned out pretty awesome, I think.







God is in the most infinitely amazing way. :)

2 comments:

erin said...

The first is my favorite. Just, wow. Definitely post card material.

prin said...

Thanks, Erin. :)